Dean Cain Talks New Bigfoot Reality Series


Actor Dean Cain is best remembered for his starring role as Superman/Clark Kent on the hit ABC tv series, "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" alongside actress Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane.
The former Man of Steel has now shed the iconic cape & tights and currently serves as host of the Spike TV reality series, "10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty" in which contestants vie for a $10 million prize if they can show proof that they've tracked down the elusive creature.
"We have field tests first, and then we have a hunt, and if they can find definitive DNA and visual proof... they win $10 million," stated Cain on 'Fox & Friends' this past Wednesday.
"Since I've already shot the show, I can't say definitively whether I believe there's a Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yetty out there. But I will say this: I started off as a major skeptic and I'm much less skeptical now than I was."
Cain explained that a New York University expert will test the DNA samples to determine if the contestants have actually found Bigfoot.
"We shot this thing in four different states. We were in places where we would drives for five hours," Cain recalled. "We were in places where I don't think people had been ever, or in decades."
"10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty" airs Fridays at 10PM (EST) on the Spike TV network.

Comments

Popular Posts