Dean Cain: "I'm Keeping My Guns"


Noel Sheppard @NoelSheppard
Rob Lowe: 'Last Thing' People 'Want Is Another Hollywood Actor Telling Them Anything About Guns' http://ow.ly/gOA5s 
@NoelSheppard I appreciate @Roblowe 's view, and applaud and respect him. And...I'm keeping my guns. ;-)

As the late, great Andrew Breitbart taught us, happy warriors do exist in Hollywood, even if few and far between. Actor Dean Cain appears to be one of them. As Twitchy reported this morning, he took to Twitter to mourn the loss of his friend, hero Chris Kyle, who was murdered in Texas last night.
Last month, he applauded actor Rob Lowe (who also rarely toes the leftist Hollyweird line) for saying that no one wants to hear Hollywood actors talking about guns. Cain went one further and proclaimed, “I’m keeping my guns.” The month before, he retweeted this:
dean-cain-gun-rt
Swoon! We suspect much more will come out of Mr. Cain’s Twitter feed now that he is verified.

Dean Cain @RealDeanCain
@catz_17_00 In a word...YES. Tragic.
@realdeancain Congrats Dean for the @verified :D

Some recent tweets are perhaps a taste to come. And what a taste they are!

Abby @abbyscott31
@RealDeanCain You had USA elections, now it's our turn... ;-) Getting ready for Election day on Tuesday! :-)
@abbyscott31 Abby, I'm a big supporter of Benjamin Netanyahu. I hope he wins! If he does, I'll visit Israel in the next 6 months for sure.


Comments

Popular Posts